Saturday, May 12, 2007

We never thought, we never knew

Hello all! Im back from my service! Yes :D
Its like, the last time I went for svc was 2 weeks ago.
So yeah, West was sitting at back, whole district present.
Really pretty cool & enthu atmosphere :D

Went to Plaza Sing with Lin, sis, Siqing & Jasmine.
To shop for my mama's mother's day gift! Lol.
Okay, so I managed to find what I've wanted.
Went to Mac for late lunch, sister & I went to PC Bunk.
Didnt play cos we figured out that its a waste of $$$.
So we went home, with sister & Lin! :D Fun.


Evil sister beating up my honey ):

Hey dont grab me okay, I can see you hor!

Our feets! Hahah.

Made another video on the MRT again, -Laughs-


The 3 kinds of faces, lolol x)

2 things I cannot tolerate during my journey on the MRT.
Number 1, people who lean on the metal pole.
I cannot hold it okay! What if people falls?
Tsktsk, inconsiderate.

Example, bad you know.

Second type of people, people who raise their arms up high.
Actually not very common, actually I find them quite funny.

Ahahah I cannot stop laughing.

So critical of me, gah! Haha, but I had fun today.
Alvin gave me a 75, lowest among all. Together with Mr Otaku & Emelia.
Calculated my overall score, 63.5/100. Thats a B4 k, lol lmao.
So people! I seriously & really need your votes okay!
Please vote for B14 @ www.vote.youth.sg!!
Thanks all :)

Okay Im feeling real happy now, hahah.
Kinda embarassed but at least * knows, hah lol.

I saw a Nokia 5300, lilac in colour on the newspaper! Omgz.





Like wow right? Darn should have waited man.I WANT! :)
My boring old red 5300, nevermind Im not regretting :D
Okay goodbye all, happy weekends :D

No comments: